Some anime does emotional damage. Some for how sad it was, some for how bad it was.
There are just some anime that I won’t review.
This is not a negotiation.
Each one has a reason that I will not review it.
You can see the list of anime that will never be reviewed by me, ever.
*Includes Movies and Shows
Yes, it is not organized. No, I won’t organize it.
Updated occasionally, non exhaustive list.
Anime never to be reviewed
- Your Lie In April (I had a similar experience to this show, I don’t need to relive it again)
- Love is War (Chika is best. Fuck you, Lucas)
- Sword Art Online (Will watch again when I have a family like Kirito)
- A Silent Voice (This movie was too beautiful and emotionally moving to see twice)
- I want to Eat Your Pancreas (I wanted to eat my feelings after this)
- Your Name (My favorite anime movie)
- Anything by Studio Ghibli (They are all good stfu don’t ask me to review them)
- KonoSuba (Aqua, put some pants on)
- Hunter x Hunter (I just didn’t like it and don’t need the flame)
Anime never to be watched
- Redo of Healer (Degenerate garbage that promotes rape culture. Don’t @ me)
- Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure (I can’t get past the oddity of it all and it’s just not for me.)